I’m officially done with my first year of business school! Wow. In a lot of ways it feels like it went really quickly but when I think of all the work I put into it, it totally makes sense that it has been a full year. My second semester was so much more enjoyable than the first. The core semester at MIT was hard! They take people from working just normal jobs to being in 7 MIT classes overnight. I’m making killer progress on my goals though, so I feel accomplished.
- Travel internationally
- Check! I’ve been to Turkey, China, and am leaving for Israel tomorrow!
- Explore entertainment industry
- This is the goal of my summer!
- Choose between entertainment and consulting
- Entertainment all the way! At least for the summer. ;)
- Engage with empowering females in business
- Social connections
- I give myself a B. Moderate progress, but still need to improve for me to consider this an accomplishment.
I won’t be bringing my laptop to Israel, but expect a full recap when I return in June.